No products in the cart.
Wheat Grass Powder 200g
The purest, 100% organic cereal grass whole-leaf powders. Cereal grasses are seriously nutritious. They've even earned the title “nature's multivitamins”. The Real Thing Wheat and Barley Grass powders are crammed with a spread of nutrients and lashings of the antioxidant chlorophyll. So every spoonful delivers a full-body nutritional boost.
Out of stock
The purest, 100% organic whole-leaf grass powders. Additives, binders and bulking agents not included.
• Ideal for people with gastrointestinal conditions, or the need for a high-fibre diet
• Increased energy and mental focus
• Fewer infections
• Healthy blood pressure
• Balanced blood sugar levels
• Reduced incidence of chronic conditions, such as diabetes
GET THE SPECS
They’re made from the whole grass plant. So these wholesome whole-leaf powders contain the wheat and barley grass’ juicy nutrients along with its insoluble fibre. That’s why they’re more affordable, and ideal for people with gastrointestinal conditions or those who need a high-fibre diet.
WHEAT GRASS OR BARLEY GRASS: What’s the difference?
As you look from the can of Wheat Grass to the can of Barley, you’re probably asking yourself which is better, or at least which is better for you.
Our Wheat Grass and Barley Grass Powders are very similar in purity, quality, nutritional status and fibre content. The only real difference is in the taste – some prefer Wheat Grass and others Barley. It’s like some people prefer red apples and others green. They’re both apples. Like our grasses are both The Real Thing.
HOW DOES THE REAL THING KEEP IT REAL?
We keep it real by keeping things simple. That means we leave out more than we put in. Simply put, our grasses are…
• 100% organically farmed
• Pesticide-, chemical- and poison-free
• Free of all additives, binding and bulking agents, including maltodextrin, binders, fillers, preservatives, colourants and flavourants.
HOW DO YOU TAKE IT?
For maintenance, take 1 teaspoon of Wheat or Barley Grass Powder daily on an empty stomach. Mix with water or fruit juice. Dose can be increased to 1 heaped teaspoon three times daily, or consult your health practitioner.
Some out-of-the-bottle serving ideas:
Eat. Drink. And be healthy.
• Blend it. Add one teaspoon of any of The Real Thing grass powders to yoghurt, your choice of fruit and honey in a blender. Blend. Drink. Repeat if desired.
• Spread it. Stir 1 teaspoon of powder into a cup of low-fat, smooth cottage cheese. Season with a little garlic and salt, then spread onto crackers, bread or any sandwich.