No products in the cart.
MEGA OMEGA FISH OIL – LEMON 200ml
The Real Thing Mega Omega
The ultra-pure, maximally concentrated fish oil, packed with heart-helping brain-building Omega 3 fatty Acids
There's nothing fishy about this fish oil. It's swimming with the omega 3 essential fatty acids, EPA and DHA. Most fish oils are actually quite low in these “good fats” – even if the capsules are large – so you don't get the omega 3 dose that studies have shown to be protective. Not so with The Real Thing Mega Omega. It's the best omega 3 boost around.
143 in stock
The Real Thing Mega Omega Fish Oil Liquid
Natural or lemon-flavoured, there’s nothing fishy about it. It’s ultra-pure, maximally concentrated and packed with heart-helping, brain-building omega 3 fatty acids.
• Reducing blood pressure
• Lowers the risk of thrombosis, atherosclerosis, heart disease, heart attack and stroke
• Enhances memory
• Improve attention and concentration
• Help in the management of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), the most common neurological condition in children
• Help in the treatment and prevention of conditions like depression, schizophrenia, Huntington’s disease and Alzheimer’s Disease
• Help reduce symptoms of bipolar disorder in children.
• And more…
GET THE SPECS
What? One teaspoon of Mega Omega Fish Oil contains 1 900mg of omega 3 fatty acids – mainly DHA and EPA. That’s about five times more omega 3 than the average fish oil.
What else? The Real Thing Mega Omega is totally pure and certified free of PCBs pesticides, dioxides, mercury and other heavy metals.
HOW DOES THE REAL THING KEEP IT REAL?
Mega Omega fish oil is mega-safe because it’s mega-pure.
• First it’s molecularly distilled to remove impurities, pollutants and toxins.
• It’s also produced in a GMP and HACCP compliant facility, meaning the manufacturing meets Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Control and Critical Analysis standards.
• Plus it’s certified pharmaceutical-grade, meaning it’s produced under the meticulous EU standards governing production of prescription medication.
HOW DO YOU TAKE IT?
Take 1 teaspoon once or twice daily, at meal times. Refrigerate after opening and use within 8 weeks. An unopened bottle should last 24 months. Safe for pregnant women and children.
Some out-of the-bottle ideas
A spoonful of fish oil doesn’t have to go down like medicine. Try these easy recipes.
• Drizzle it. Add balsamic vinegar and a teaspoon or two of Mega Omega oil (lemon or natural) over a salad of your choice with crushed rock salt and mixed herbs. Great with tuna, seafood or roasted veg salad.
• Mix it. Stir a couple of doses of lemon or natural Mega Omega oil into a serving of any stir-fry, pasta or seafood dish – after the cooking process if the meal is hot.
• Juice it. For kids, add a teaspoon of lemon-flavoured Mega Omega to orange juice or stir a teaspoon of the natural-flavoured oil to a bowl of cooked, sweetened porridge.
NOTE: There have been some reports that increased bleeding can occur if excessive omega 3 doses (usually more than 3 000mg) are taken by patients who are also on blood-thinning medications like aspirin or warfarin. These reports have been disputed. Consult your health care practitioner.